What is the "One Call Close" Approach?
The "One Call Close" is a sales strategy I was forced to develop when selling partnerships for a Fortune 500 client. Over the last 10 years I have refined the approach down to a simple set of fundamentals you can use to get a decision in any business development conversation.
What is in The "One Call Close" Course?
- Moduled Training - 4 precise, step-by-step video trainings explaining what to do and why to do it
- Core Sales Call Framework - A simple outline for all sales conversations. ONE sheet of paper, draw TWO lines, make THREE sections
- How to Handle the Inital Call - We call these "problem calls". Identify the core issue and get a decision immediately
- How to Handle the Follow-Up Call - We call these "solutions calls". Often times, we don't need to use them
- Word-for-word templates and scripts - With guidance on how to make it your own.)
- Private Facebook Group for "One Call Closers" - This is our special place to discuss issues, challengs, wins and losses. It is where we practice and refine the fundamentals BEFORE we get in front of a client with a big project on the line.
What Will the "One Call Close" Course Do for Me?
- Get to YES....today. Learn a simple framework for how to get a business owner to say "yes" to your complex services in the FIRST conversation.
- Stop winging it. Use a structured, professional approach instead of relying on charisma, personality, charm or luck.
- Find the REAL problem, fast. Quickly discover the MAJOR business problem affecting your prospective client.
- Highlight the TRUE urgency, now. Quickly discover the emotional urgency that makes your prospective client want to take action immediately.
- Position your service as the BEST solution. Quickly discover the other options available to your prospective client and explain why your solution is better.
- Immediately establish your authority as the expert. Use a simple, 49 word phrase to immediately establish yourself as the leader in the conversation (this takes about 10 seconds)
- Use strategic silence to your advantage. Don't just "be quiet". Learn how silence can be used to uncover *deep* insight during the conversation. (Your prospective client will thank you for it)
- Respectfully ask for the sale. Whether it's $2,000, $5,000, $10,000, or $25,000. This course will give you an 8 word phrase to ask for the money...without sounding scared or salesy.
- Eliminate the bureaucratic time wasters. No proposals, client chasing, price haggling, paper pushing, or any other useless "corporate stuff" that slows down the speed of the sale.
- Catch sales objections, faster. Prospective clients will stall, avoid, and sometimes lie in order to delay making a decision. See these tactics in advance. Learn to navigate them directly...but professionally.